March 10, 2011

Port to the TI-89!

I fixed the display and keyboard input to work on the TI-89. There wasn't much to change since I already had key translation tables in place. I basically had to add one more translation table for the Alpha key, and change the existing translation table for the 2nd key so it works for both the 92+ and the 89.

For the display I removed the separator line at the bottom, changed the status line to 4 pixels high, and added one more line to the terminal (40 columns by 16 lines).

Here's a second screenshot showing all of the smaller status indicators (except for "bell" and "busy"):

No comments: